Cantina Sociale di Vicobarone Società Cooperativa Agricola, Via Creta, 60 – 29010 Vicobarone of Ziano Piacentino (PC), P.IVA 00110860335 (“we”) is aware of your rights regarding the protection of personal data and the obligations it requires.
This Policy describes the ways in which Cantina di Vicobarone, as the data controller (hereinafter “the Data Controller”) processes the customer’s personal data collected through the site www.cantinavicobarone.com (the “Sito”) and through other tools (by way of example through social media, cookies, etc.).
Therefore, the customer is invited to read this policy.
Personal information we collect on the client
We collect various types of personal information for the purposes described in this policy, including:
- Customer data (such as first name, last name, e-mail address, social security number, phone number and other personal information) provided by him by means of filling out forms on the site, including the possibility of signing up for our newsletter and by registering and creating an account on the site;
- Personal information that may be contained in communications please send by the client, for example to report a bug or to forward requests, problems or comments about the site or the contents thereof;
- Information derived from surveys that we conduct over time on site for research purposes, if the customer decides to respond or participate;
- Information about using and navigating the customer on our website, such as your IP address and other identifying data of the device, operating system and browser type, and information about the pages you visit, collections by using cookies or other tracking technologies;
- Personal data collected from third parties, such as data that the customer agrees to share with us on social networks publicly accessible (eg Facebook, Instagram, etc.) and / or that we can collect from other publicly accessible databases.
The customer has no obligation to provide the aforementioned personal data. The provision of personal data by the customer (in particular personal details, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number) is necessary for us in order to process the order for the purchase of products on the Site, for the provision of other services on our Site at the request of the customer, or for the fulfillment of obligations under statutory or regulatory provisions. The refusal by the customer to give us the information necessary for the pursuit of the above mentioned purposes, it may be impossible for us to process the order for the purchase of products for sale on our site or to fulfil its obligations required by laws or regulations. The failure to provide personal data may therefore be, in some cases, a legitimate and justified reason of failure to process the order for the purchase of products for sale on the site or failure to provide services on the site.
To supply personal data additional and different from those required for the fulfillment of legal obligations or contractual ones and for the correct display of our services with the necessary traffic data is optional and not no effect on the use of the site and its services or purchasing products on the site. The customer will be informed at each stage whether the submission of personal information permit is required or optional a symbol or other reporting on required information or data are required for the purchase of products and/or requested services on the site.
It should be noted that data on transactions made by the customer to purchase products and services through the website, by means of credit card or Paypal payment service, will not be collected and/or processed by the holder. We invite you to consult the privacy policies of the above service providers regarding the means of data processing.
We take seriously the protection and privacy of minors. We do not accept registrations or orders placed by persons under the age of 16 (sixteen) years and we will not collect or we knowingly collect personal information.
Using your Customer Data
Any processing of personal data is based on an appropriate legal basis.
In most cases, the processing of personal data is justified on the basis of one or more of the following conditions:
- treatment is necessary for the performance of the contract with the client (eg: processing purchases; account management client);
- the treatment is necessary to enable us to fulfil the obligations required by law;
- treatment constitutes a legitimate interest because our company and our interests do not prevail on the interests, rights and freedoms of the customer. Our legitimate interests may include the interest to use the customer’s personal data or user of site for the conduct and development of our business activities (including development of the ordinary activities of marketing research market, sending promotions via SMS, email, phone), and in the preparation, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- treatment is based on the prior consent of the customer, such as personalized and segmented marketing activities.
Customer personal data communication
The personal data of the customer may be communicated to our service providers and / or trusted partners who assist us in providing the services we offer or to improve the customer experience.
This Website may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union area, In particular with Google, Facebook, and Microsoft (LinkedIn) through social plugins and Google Analytics. The transfer is authorized under specific European Union’s decisions and the guarantor for the protection of personal data, in particular the decision 1250/2016 (Privacy Shield- click here to read about the Italian Guarantor decisions), so don’t you need additional consent. The abovementioned companies guarantee that it adheres to the Privacy Shield.
For clarity, we will acquire customer’s express permission before sharing personal data with third parties other than Cantina di Vicobarone for marketing purposes.
It is understood that the customer’s personal data may be disclosed to third parties where required by law, or where such disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with legal proceedings, orders of courts, required by the control authorities or any other legal actions to us.
We treat your data in a lawful and proper, taking all necessary security measures to protect your personal information and to minimize the risks of destruction or loss, also accidental, of data, unauthorized access or not allowed treatment or inconsistent with the purposes indicated in this policy.
In order to protect the customer’s personal data outside the bounds of our control your devices must be protected (with updated antivirus systems) and the internet service provider the customer must take appropriate measures to the security of data transmission over a network (such as firewalls and spam filters).
In any case, the customer exempts Cantina di Vicobarone now from any data breaches that are not due to our negligence.
Method of processing and storage of personal data
All the customer’s personal data is treated mainly through tools and electronic modes, however the treatment using paper is not excluded a priori.
The treatment will be carried out exclusively by persons duly authorized by the Owner, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable legislation.
The retention of personal data of the customer will, as a rule, for the time necessary for the purposes of pursuing the purposes for which they were collected or processed and, in any case, in accordance with legal, tax or accounting requirements.
Location of Data Processing
The customer’s personal data we collect is processed at the headquarters of the owner. The web hosting service is provided by Gedinfo, with registered office at Via Colombo 13, 29122 Piacenza.
Rights of the Customer
The customer has the following rights relating to personal data:
- Right to withdraw consent – where appropriate, the customer has the right to revoke your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on consent given before withdrawing.
- Right of access, rectification and erasure – customers have the right to request access to any personal data stored and to obtain a copy thereof, require the correction of inaccurate data and to require in some cases deletion of data personal. The procedures for the exercise of such rights the customer can directly contact the owner at the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Right to data portability – In some cases the customer has the right to receive any personal information provided to us in a structured format, commonly used and can be read by automated device and also to request the transmission to another Owner, wherever technically possible.
- Right to limitation of treatment – the customer has the right to restrict the processing of personal data on our part in the event:
– violation of conditions of lawfulness of the treatment (as an alternative to request deletion of data);
– When the customer requests the correction of his data (waiting for the Owner to their grinding);
– the customer object to the processing of your data (pending their evaluation by the holder).
Personal data subject to limitations in this sense, we will treat them exclusively with the consent of the client or for the preparation, exercise or defense of legal actions.
- Right to object to the processing – in the case of processing of personal data on the basis of a legitimate interest, the client shall have the right to oppose the processing. In case of dispute of the customer we are supposed to stop treatment saves the demonstration on our part to compelling legitimate grounds for treating that prevail on the interests, rights and freedoms of the customer or the demonstration of need for preparation, exercise or defense of legal claims.
In the case of processing of personal data for marketing purposes, the customer has the right to object at any time to treatment.
- Right to complain to the supervisory authority – if the customer believes that the processing of personal data would violate applicable law.
For more information on your rights or in case of any complaints or inquiries related to the processing of personal data of the customer contact: email@example.com
Please note that we will ask the customer to prove his identity and we reserve the right to charge a fee if the request is manifestly unfounded or excessive, in accordance with the regulations.
We strive to answer customer requests as soon as possible and in any case within the timeframe applicable.
Modifications to the present Document
This Statement may occasionally be amended and modified by the Owner.